Saturday, September 25, 2010

Katy Perry has Unprotected something

The California Gurl is Available - Katy Perry (you know her, she's too hot for Sesame Street) and her fiancé Russell Brand just bought an apartment on North Moore Street in Tribeca (which is only 3 1/2 blocks long, so it can't be that hard to find a $2.7 million penthouse). The crazy thing is that the building (here's another hint) doesn't have a doorman so stalkers and paparazzi can just walk right in. At first I thought that was crazy, but then I remembered what Brand did to the last paparazzi dude that got too close. So maybe Katy just wants to see her fiancé defend her at home by beating up some more people. I'm pretty sure it's legal to kick the crap out of somebody if they're trespassing in your building. So if you're planning on stalking Katy, proceed at your own risk.

And yes I did follow the Muslim Mosque post with a Katy Perry story. I'm that versatile. Booyah.

**UPDATE**
Some UK website just released pictures of the apartment. It's ridiculous. I didn't even know they made apartments like that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...